The BUNN coffee maker is simply the perfect coffee maker you could ever need. It is the official coffee maker of Buck Commander (1972), making it reliable and trustworthy. Made of stainless steel, the always hot water tank allows you to brew a full pot in just 4 minutes.
It’s elegantly designed and compact in authentic limited edition AP Real Tree camouflage. This coffeemaker features Speed Brew technology, durability and a camouflage accent, making it a perfect addition to your kitchen, camp or cabin.
The Black BUNN coffee maker allows you to enjoy the pleasure of strong, well brewed coffee. It has an internal hot water tank that keeps the water heated to an optimal temperature. So, in just 4 minutes, you can brew an entire pot of coffee.
It was assembled in the United States. If you are a person who does not compromise on quality, then this is the product for you.
Efficiency benefits and features
It is convenient and efficient. The fastest brewing speed and the exclusive drip-free carafe pour the cleanest coffee on the market in minutes. The large flat-bottom filter and funnel ensure superior extraction of coffee flavors. In short, this is a must-have coffee maker for you.
In addition to the Speed Brew technology, the exclusive drip-free carafe, the flat-bottom filter and the funnel, the coffee maker also has a few extra features. When you’re not using the coffeemaker for a while, the vacation switch allows you to turn off the heater. In addition, it has a lime-tolerant spray head that fully saturates the grounds. So you can enjoy perfect coffee that is not bitter in any way.
- The Speed brew technology makes a full pot for you in just 4 minutes.
- It is durable, reliable and expertly assembled coffee maker allowing you a perfect sip of coffee.
- A Realtree AP camo accents adds to its value to an outdoor lover ‘s kitchen, cabin or camp.
- A little bulky and does not have automatic settings.
- There is no good way to stop dripping at end of brewing so you can pour. All you can do is put another cup under the spout for a second.