· This can be caused by poor hygiene, an illness, or a vitamin deficiency. You need to find the root cause of the problem before you can decide on the best course of action. Follow the advice given above and you should be able to get rid of your sore throat. If you do get a sore throat, you will need to find a way to treat it.
· There are a variety of hot drinks available to help relieve a sore throat, and you can prepare your own at home. Plus, it tastes great, so you can drink it even when you don’t have a sore throat. Beverages such as the following are excellent substitutes for high-calorie soda,’energy’ drinks, and other high-sugar beverages with no benefits to …
· Salt. Salt is often used to relieve a sore throat because it can help reduce swelling. This remedy is also very easy to make since you only need salt and warm water. To make a saltwater gargle, add one teaspoon of salt to one cup of warm water. Stir to dissolve the salt. Gargle with a mouthful of the mixture for 30 seconds.
· The science, though not conclusive, suggests yes. Just be careful to not overindulge. But if licorice isn’t your cup of tea, remember that hot beverages in general help sooth the throat. Sources: –BMJ, “Herbal tea helps reduce the pain of acute pharyngitis,” BMJ 327 (7417). 9/27/2003.
· Many herbal teas offer anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in soothing and healing a sore throat. There are a number that you can choose from to help reduce sore throat irritation. If you are in pain, peppermint tea can help numb your throat. If your voice is hoarse, chamomile tea can help lubricate your throat.
· -a sore throat,-red and swollen tonsils,-white or yellow dots on the tonsils,-difficulty swallowing,-abdominal pain,-a headache,-stiffness of the neck. Throat Ulcers. An ulcer is a pus-filled sore that can form on the throat, vocal cords, or food pipe. Causes of throat ulcers include:-viral or bacterial infections,
· Although you may think the risks go no further than a sore throat and a scratchy voice, dry mouth left untreated can lead to tooth decay, as well as mouth and gum infections. The reason for this is a lack of saliva, which usually helps fight bacterial build-up. For people who mainly breathe through their nose without using nasal lubricants …
· You can make tea from the dried root of the licorice plant. You can also chew a twig to relieve hoarseness and a sore throat. It blends well with coltsfoot and is excellent for coughs and colds. Mix a spoon of licorice herb powder with a scoop of honey in a cup of water. Mix well and drink as it helps heal coughs. 5. Sage
· Here are some ways to relieve the pain of the throat from acid reflux: Eat smaller meals throughout the day. Avoid foods that cause heartburn. Don’t eat after 2 p.m. Chew gum. Gargle with a salt water solution. What to do if the pain in your throat is caused by a cold or flu. Cold and flu symptoms are often similar.
· If you are unable to get to your doctor for help, you can try these remedies to treat your mouth ulcers at home. What is the difference between an ulcer and a sore throat? An ulcer is a type of sore throat. However, ulcers can be quite different. An ulcer is a sore throat that causes redness, swelling, and pain. It is usually a mouth ulcer.