Is decaf coffee during pregnancy bad for You?
These products are safest for pregnant women, and they include:
- Allegro Coffee Decaffeinated Organic French Roast
- Archer Farms Decaffeinated House Blend
- Caribou Coffee Decaffeinated Caribou Blend
- Community Coffee Decaffeinated Café Special
- DAZBOG Coffee Decaffeinated French Roast (12 oz)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Decaffeinated Medium Roast
- Folgers Decaffeinated Classic
- Illy Decaffeinated Illy Blend
Are pregnant women really not allowed to drink coffee?
While coffee is said to be beneficial in many ways, it is not recommended for pregnant women because caffeine can be passed on to the placenta very quickly, which the unborn baby could not yet metabolize.
Can you drink decaf coffee during pregnancy?
Yes, you can drink decaf coffee while pregnant but not excessive. 8 ounce latte or mocha: Many coffee lovers rely on decaf for their morning joe, or for an afternoon or evening beverage. Lucky sekhon, fertility specialist and board certified ob/gyn from nyc, tells romper via email.
Does drinking coffee hurt my chances of of getting pregnant?
Though moderate caffeine consumption is unlikely to hurt your chances of getting pregnant, stress can have a real impact on fertility. Since quitting coffee cold turkey can cause stress, it hardly seems worth cutting out your daily cup. And dads-to-be can keep drinking their coffee, too: There is no evidence that caffeine affects sperm.