Is decaf coffee during pregnancy bad for You?
These products are safest for pregnant women, and they include:
- Allegro Coffee Decaffeinated Organic French Roast
- Archer Farms Decaffeinated House Blend
- Caribou Coffee Decaffeinated Caribou Blend
- Community Coffee Decaffeinated Café Special
- DAZBOG Coffee Decaffeinated French Roast (12 oz)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Decaffeinated Medium Roast
- Folgers Decaffeinated Classic
- Illy Decaffeinated Illy Blend
Does decaf coffee truly have no caffeine?
The truth is, decaf coffee does actually contain caffeine, however, it is much less than a regular cup of coffee. The decaffeinating process of coffee removes up to 97% of caffeine content. This leaves a small percentage of caffeine in decaf beans. According to USDA regulations and guidelines, decaf coffee should not exceed 0.10% of caffeine.
Is decaf coffee really a diuretic?
Is decaf coffee really a diuretic? Yes, this is the step where we are going to share another proven fact. This fact will assure you why decaf coffee is not diuretic. In research, the scientist found that: an adult needs 360mg caffeine to get diuretic. Oh my god! That is huge. But wait!
Can you get addicted to decaf coffee?
Yes; both the taste and the effects of decaffeinated coffee can be addictive. Decaffeinated coffee has no caffeine, and this is the main drug in coffee that gives the addictive effect.