Do you need to add protein powder to your coffee?
This is a great way to improve your protein intake if you believe you are suffering from a lack of protein. Protein deficiency is somewhat common and adding some protein powder to your morning cup of coffee is an excellent idea to try and resolve your deficiency. What are the Benefits and Side-Effects of Adding Protein Powder to your Coffee?
How do you add protein powder to coffee?
Once you start thinking that way, the steps are simple:
- Brew or buy your favorite coffee. Make it black since the protein powder will act as the creamer.
- Put a scoop of ice in the coffee and mix.
- Once the coffee cools, add your favorite chocolate, vanilla or unflavored protein powder and mix thoroughly.
What the best thing to mix with protein powder?
What should you not mix with protein powder?
- Now without further ado, here are the top five protein powder ingredients to avoid.
- Artificial AND Natural Flavors.
- Artificial sweeteners.
Will coffee denature my protein powder?
The answer is yes, but it is easier said than done. Protein powder and coffee are not exactly a match made in heaven and mixing protein powder with coffee with only a spoon will create a lumpy mess. To avoid this, follow the instructions below. If you can master the technique, this is a great way to give your favorite drink a protein boost.