Should I put eggnog in my Coffee?
- Cordials: Ginger liqueur, peppermint schnapps, white chocolate liqueur
- Spices: More nutmeg, cloves, allspice, cinnamon, vanilla extract
- Other goodies: Coffee (highly recommended), light brown sugar, chocolate syrup, maple syrup
Who has the best egg nog?
We Tried 5 Pre-Made Eggnogs And This One’s Getting Us Through the Holidays
- Best Eggnogs at a Glance:
- Best Overall
- Horizon Organic Low Fat Egg Nog. If you’re looking for homemade taste, Horizon’s version is probably the closest you can get. …
- Lucerne Dairy Farms Holiday Egg Nog. …
- Darigold Old Fashioned Egg Nog. …
- Best Vegan Eggnog: Almond Breeze Almondmilk Nog. …
- Not Our Favorite: Silk Nog Original. …
Can you use eggnog in coffee?
The best part about adding a bit of eggnog into your coffee is that it is so easy. All you have to do is pour a little bit into your coffee until it reaches the perfect level of creamy, sweet flavor that you love. You can even add a bit of eggnog and your cup of coffee to a cocktail shaker. When you shake it all up, you’ll get a deliciously light and airy drink that’s almost like drinking a caffeinated milkshake.
Is eggnog good in coffee?
You can use eggnog as a coffee creamer, regular eggnog into your coffee drink savors it on its own or with a splash of bourbon. Also, an excellent way to use leftover eggnog is to place coffee and nutmeg in the filter in the brew basket of the coffee maker. When brewing is complete, stir in eggnog, and it’s ready.