You can mix your favorite brewed coffee with Kahlua. Simply put one shot of Kahlua in a mug, then add a cup of your favorite brewed coffee. You can add ice, sweetener, creamer, or half and half. Keep in mind that Kahlua is already sweet, so you might not need too much sweetener. Take cold brew to the next level with this cocktail.
· Vanilla bean paste can be used anywhere you would use vanilla extract. The most common reason for choosing the paste over the liquid is for visual appeal. If you want the lovely appearance of tiny vanilla seed flecks in your ice creams, frostings, cheesecakes, or puddings, use the paste. If you prefer a more seamless look, use an extract.
· You could also add cocoa powder, vanilla extract or a bit of sugar to enhance the flavor of your cardamom latte. Maple Cinnamon Latte Maple cinnamon latte has a hint of sweet maple combined with cinnamon spice is one of the most tantalizing fall lattes you can taste.
· In addition to vanilla extract, whole vanilla beans, and vanilla bean powder, you can also purchase vanilla paste. The paste is made from vanilla beans, vanilla extract, and natural thickeners. According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), pure vanilla extract must contain 13.35 ounces (378 grams) of vanilla beans per 1 gallon (3.78 L …
· So, if you have a means of buying vanilla pods then why not make your own homemade vanilla, save yourself some money and make an exceptional vanilla extract to use in your home baking. This recipe is easy to follow, requires little ingredients and is a cheats way of creating an extract that you don’t have to wait 6 weeks to mature.
· Vanilla powder is also more concentrated. At high temperatures, vanilla extract can evaporate, making the baked good less aromatic. Vanilla powder is not affected by high heat. You can use vanilla powder for baking, stir it into muesli or oatmeal, mix it in coffee or hot chocolate, or sprinkle it in muesli.
· I loved using some ground ginger, ground cinnamon and nutmeg in this bake – but you can easily just use vanilla extract if you wanted! You could even flavour the cookie with peppermint, orange, lemon, almond, coffee etc… it’s up to you! If you wanted to make the cookie a chocolate cookie, you need to remove 50g of the plain flour, and use …
· Combine coffee, pudding mix, cocoa (if using), sugar (if using), and boiling water in a small bowl or a cup. Stir to combine. The mixture will be thick and pudding-like. Add mixture to a blender. Add milk, followed by the ice. Turn blender on and blend until combined and creamy. Serve immediately.
· Brew your espresso or coffee and pour into the spice blend and mix well. Froth a 1:1 ratio of milk & apple juice. I would recommend at least a 1/4 cup of apple juice to really get the apple flavoring to come through. (You can always microwave it and then shake it up to make the froth consistency.) Pour milk and apple juice mixture into the mug.
· You can use sugar to sweeten, but I really like the maple syrup best; go light on the sweetener as you hardly need any. If you don’t have vanilla bean paste, use a generous teaspoon pure vanilla extract and 1 1/2 teaspoons sweetener, or add 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Syrup. (Makes 1 cup, easily doubled)
· If you are vegan or dairy free, you can make this magical unicorn hot chocolate recipe with plain or vanilla almond milk. You may want to omit the vanilla extract if you use vanilla almond milk. White Chocolate. You can use either white chocolate chips or white chocolate wafers. I prefer wafers because they melt better, but chocolate chips will …