This Cuisinart coffee maker is known for its shiny metallic finish and classic design. In addition to its design, it has a 12-cup capacity carafe with a wide handle, a drip-free spout and a seam guard to give you great tasting coffee.
Plus, it’s programmable, so you can set it up according to your habits. It is reliable, as evidenced by its experienced manufacturer Cuisinart, giving you a sense of confidence in what you are buying.
The Cuisinart coffee maker has a compact design that is easy to manage and install. The charcoal water filter and permanent golden-tone filter ensure pure, quality coffee every time you ask. It is fully programmable with adjustable keep warm temperature control. It is convenient, quality guaranteed and absolutely simple to use.
Efficiency benefits and features
This coffee maker stands out in the market due to its efficient and reliable features. You can set it according to your own routine since it is programmable. All you have to do is set an initial configuration, then grab a cup every time a coffee is requested and enjoy the luxury of a perfectly brewed coffee. Buttons on the front of the unit will help you adjust it to your needs.
This evolutionary looking coffee maker comes with many additional features. For example, there are options for 0-4 hour auto shut-off, automatic cleaning, carafe temperature setting with the touch of a button, 1-4 cup setting, etc.
There is also a brew pause function that allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee even before the full brew cycle. There is also a clock for you. This is an evolution indeed.
- Programmable feature allows you to set it for a routine that you prefer.
- Auto self-clean option free you from any complications of cleaning that you may face.
- Mode Knob helps you select between different modes of coffee maker for you.
- Clock does not illuminate. The clock numbers are black on silver screen so the clock is not visible in dark.
- No markings on carafe. So water level is pretty much guess work.