The Gaggia Velasca is a super-automatic espresso machine designed to satisfy users to the fullest. The smooth operation of the machine guarantees a continuous supply of coffee to all users, no matter how often the machine is used in the same place.
Construction and design
The design of the coffee machine is specifically thought and made to suit home users. The height and width are calculated to make a compact, yet competent machine that can easily be stored on the countertop, under a cabinet. The material used is stainless steel, which makes it strong and durable, while giving it a modern look that suits the kitchen. The brewing and frothing functions can be accessed with just one touch. One touch is all it takes to brew the espresso and then froth it for a cappuccino. The water tank is also accessible from the front of the machine for easy handling during operation.
The life span of the espresso machine is remarkably long, as most users only buy it once to use it for a lifetime. The programming is specific to meet the individual tastes and needs of users. Temperature control, cup size, espresso volume, milk volume and other values can be adjusted by choosing the right buttons. It is also possible to control whether the beans should be ground or left solid to prepare the drink. In addition, the brewing unit is detachable to allow for frequent cleaning and maintenance, with options for automatic rinsing, descaling and cleaning the carafe. The machine goes into an energy saving mode after one hour of inactivity.
A 2-year warranty is offered at the time of purchase.
- The size of the machine is compact and accommodating of the kitchen space.
- The machine is extremely versatile, has adjustable options to make the customized beverages for individuals.
- The beverage, either an espresso or with milk can be made after one touch.
- The front reservoir tank, removable group head, and other automatic cleaning techniques ensure to benefit the local users at home.
- The machine might be expensive for some users.