How many cups of coffee should you drink a day?
Coffee is a great beverage with so many things to like. Whether you enjoy a cappuccino, an espresso, or simply black coffee, there’s no denying the powerful effects of the brew. For most people, a couple of cups a day can be a healthy part of the diet.
Is coffee good for your mental health?
If you’re like most of us, you probably start your day with a cup of coffee. The brew is great for keeping us on our toes throughout the day. Besides the obvious physical implications, scientific studies have revealed that coffee has psychological benefits as well.
Should you drink coffee slowly or in a hurry?
“Coffee should not be drunk in a hurry. It is the sister of time, and should be sipped slowly, slowly. Coffee is the sound of taste, a sound for the aroma. It is a meditation and a plunge into memories and the soul.”
Why drink coffee in the morning?
“The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
· He says that brewing coffee on the go – especially outdoors – can really add to the “travel experience”. “Having freshly brewed coffee is the best way to start any travel or adventure,” Ben says. “There is something special about starting your day with coffee you make, rather than buying one on the road.
· Wednesday, May 26, 2021. Happy Hump Day! I am linking up with The Style Six right here! Check them out! Here is what I have worn over the last week. I am trudging along with my 32 outfits for my 32 days of in-person learning if you are new here! This is a Savanna Jane blouse from a local boutique, an old LulaRoe Cassie skirt, and my Reef sandals.
· 3 thoughts on “Have a nice day….” Anonymous. April 2, 2021 at 10:22 am. Make your worthless plans today. Reply. Anonymous. April 2, 2021 at 2:37 pm. Hopefully the truth will finally start coming out. All I can say is buckle up because this is not going to be easy to handle. Reply. Anonymous.
· I have plans to design my handmade poetry books to sell on there. I have stacks of unfinished paintings waiting for me. I have heaps of blank canvasses at the ready. I am pretty much open for business. 🙂. I just have to find out where I’m going to be able to do my work in this new place. Thanks for coming to my TED talk. Have a nice day! 🙂
· Melissa Brown’s Well-Bean Coffee Roasters began as a small endeavor to support her parents’ mission in Nicaragua and became a company based in Direct Trade relationships and women empowerment. “My parents started a non-profit, not knowing they were starting it,” says Brown. “They went down to Nicaragua in 2002 to help with a humanitarian effort after …
· It was gone before I knew it. My taste buds were in heaven but I was sad it was gone so quick. With it being a rainy and dreary day, I grabbed my latte to lament the quick consumption of the waffee. The top 1/5 of my latte was a nice frothy foam that paired well with the aftertaste lingering in my mouth.
· Have a nice day Oh Have a nice day Yeah. neon mari eopji moningkori cheoeumin geotcheoreom eosaekaejeo jom neurin dabi pyohyeonhaneun geu euimi neon malhaji anatjiman. banjjagin shigandeuri ajikdo seonmyeonghaji. amureochi aneun cheok manna amureochi aneun cheokae nan neol saranghanda hamyeon botonge nalcheoreom eojewa ttokkateun haruinde
· So if you ask why I didn’t buy a “nice” coffee maker I would kindly suggest that the one I just bought which has a timer and makes perfect coffee and hopefully will last another 18 years is really nice. … My blendtec blender btw has been going on for over 10 years and is used daily. Reply. charliefarlie99 says: October 12, 2021 at 6:34 am.
· Now I look forward to my morning cup of coffee and book more than ever. It’s nice to start the day in a room that’s (mostly) always tidy and clean. Our den is a good cozy room, but it tends to get filled with more clutter — books, magazines, …