The truth is that while coffee and caffeine do give an immediate boost in energy, daily consumption of coffee is actually slowly degrading your energy over time without you realizing it. And at the same time, it’s making you dependent on coffee to function. Sound hard to believe?
When researchers crunched the data from 31 studies, they discovered that sugary foods and drinks do not actually improve mood or fatigue. In fact, consuming them can actually increase your energy slump. The data does not apply to using carbs to fuel your workout, which is still important if you are exercising long or hard.
· You can easily brew your coffee or tea at home as you only need, for example, roasted coffee beans, water, and a coffee maker or you can simply use a heater. Caffeine is one of the swiftest ways to energize at work or in the morning as you start your day, but it does not have to be that way.
· History of Coffee. According to a legend, the Ethiopians were the first to recognize the energizing effect of the coffee plant. The story goes that an Ethiopian goatherd discovered the stimulating effect of coffee when he noticed how excited his goats became after eating the beans from a coffee plant.
· Are you feeling jittery, anxious, and unfocused after you consume caffeine? 3. Do the side effects of caffeine differ for you at different times of the day? 4. Does caffeine consumed in different ways (e.g. coffee, tea, or an energy drink) affect you differently? 5. How is the quality of your sleep on days when you have caffeine later in the …
· Almost all the energizing agents have this characteristic, more or less. The reason for this is simple: After all, we know your body starts growing a tolerance after a minimum of four days of drinking coffee! While you can still get the health benefits of coffee like improved memory and protection from dementia, you might have built up a …
· Because existing research does suggest caffeine can enhance a marijuana high, you may want to use caution when combining caffeine and marijuana — whether it’s coffee and weed or black tea and edible gummy’s —especially until you know how they affect your system. source credit: www.healthline.com
· It will work to hydrate you and energise you. Dehydration actually causes a lack of energy or sleepiness. Hence, when you hydrate yourself, you fight the negative effects of dehydration, by hydrating yourself. If you find yourself in a bit of a mood, because you haven’t had your morning coffee, try drinking a glass of water.
· Coffee can energize plants as much as it can cheer you up, so take used coffee grounds out into the garden each morning and add them directly to the ground. wikimedia / shanegenziuk 11.
· LifeBoost coffee ticks a number of benefits for any coffee lover, even for the most demanding ones. This is a healthy coffee from Nicaragua that’s not only great for its users, but for the environment as well. They boast with a number of certifications, including 3rd party tests for Mycotoxins!. This is also low acid coffee, suitable for all who want to avoid stomach issues.
· Yes, coffee will make you sleepless… not only in Seattle… lol. Your cortisol hormone has little to do with Magnesium, and more to do with inflammation… which, as I have said before, 70% due to incorrect food combining, or just plain weak stomach acid, lack of enzymes in your diet, or lack of enzymes produced in the food by the processes.
· 7 TIPS FOR USING HUMOR. In your quest to battle Zoom fatigue, a little humor can go a long way. Here are 7 tips to help you create and deliver office-appropriate jokes that tickle the funny bone, bring people together, and work well on any virtual platform. Tip #1: Know your audience: Analyzing your audience is important for any presentation …