What kind of coffee is best for a French press?
What Kind of Coffee for French Presses Should You Use
- Brazilian Coffee (Medium to Dark Roast) This type of coffee bean is best for a French press because as is, it has a rich taste. …
- Ethiopian Coffee This is somehow a hard coffee bean to master because there are specific grinds to follow. …
- Columbian Coffee
How to make perfect French press coffee, instructions?
- 1 cup water (8 fluid ounces) — 2 tablespoons coffee beans (14 grams)
- 2 cups water (16 fluid ounces) — ¼ cup coffee beans (28 grams)
- 4 cups of water (32 fluid ounces) — 1/2 cup coffee beans (56 grams)
- 8 cups of water (64 fluid ounces) — 1 cup coffee beans (112 grams)
Why you should be using a French press?
The process of brewing under this scenario with your French press is simple:
- Measure out the amount of ground coffee and filtered water you will be using. …
- Add the coffee grounds to the French press carafe and pour in your hot water (around 202 degrees Fahrenheit is an ideal temperature for brewing coffee). …
- After half a minute give it a stir to break up the crust that floats to the top.
How to brew coffee with a French press?
What you need
- 8 cup French Press brewer
- 56g (8 Tablespoons) of fresh coffee
- Hot water just off the boil (about 205°F)
- Wooden spoon or coffee paddle