Is decaf coffee during pregnancy bad for You?
These products are safest for pregnant women, and they include:
- Allegro Coffee Decaffeinated Organic French Roast
- Archer Farms Decaffeinated House Blend
- Caribou Coffee Decaffeinated Caribou Blend
- Community Coffee Decaffeinated Café Special
- DAZBOG Coffee Decaffeinated French Roast (12 oz)
- Dunkin’ Donuts Decaffeinated Medium Roast
- Folgers Decaffeinated Classic
- Illy Decaffeinated Illy Blend
Is decaf coffee better than regular coffee?
Still, the caffeine content of decaf coffee is significantly lower than any form of regular coffee. If you are experiencing anxiety often then yes, it would be better to drink decaf versus regular coffee. However, decaffeinated coffee still contains some caffeine.
Does decaf coffee truly have no caffeine?
The truth is, decaf coffee does actually contain caffeine, however, it is much less than a regular cup of coffee. The decaffeinating process of coffee removes up to 97% of caffeine content. This leaves a small percentage of caffeine in decaf beans. According to USDA regulations and guidelines, decaf coffee should not exceed 0.10% of caffeine.
Can you drink decaf coffee during pregnancy?
Yes, you can drink decaf coffee while pregnant but not excessive. 8 ounce latte or mocha: Many coffee lovers rely on decaf for their morning joe, or for an afternoon or evening beverage. Lucky sekhon, fertility specialist and board certified ob/gyn from nyc, tells romper via email.