Is DeLonghi a good brand?
Delonghi is a very good company that has been able to build a very strong brand over the 110-plus years in existence by designing and manufacturing only the highest quality small appliances.
How to mend DeLonghi coffee machine?
- The water in the tank has run out.
- The tank is not connected to the coffee machine (or is disconnected).
- Clogging of the coffee filter.
- Obstruction in the coffee spout.
- The spray nozzle is open.
- The boiler is too hot and should be cooled down before making the next coffee.
- Need for decalcification.
How to replace O- ring for DeLonghi coffee machine?
Step two – servicing
- Remove the coffee filter by un-doing the center screw as shown. I usually soak the piston and filter. …
- Remove and replace o-rings.
- Lube the piston and o-rings. Too much lube here.
- Clean the brew unit chamber.
How to descale a DeLonghi magnifica coffee machine?
Descale Instructions for the De’Longhi Magnifica 3300
- Slide out and remove the water tank from the Magnifica. Empty its contents.
- Add one bottle of Durgol descaling solution plus one liter of water to the water tank and place it back in the machine.
- Place a container of at least 34 ounces in capacity under the capuccino frother.