· Cleaning grinders designed for extracting espresso, such as Fiorenzato’s Pro range, is even more important, especially in a high-use environment such as a coffee shop. During busy periods or when you have limited time, cleaning the inner chamber and spout with a soft-bristled brush will be adequate.
· Stains on the inside of coffee mugs, even those old AF ones that you’re still holding on to, can be handled with baking soda, hot water, and a sponge. Toss leftover coffee grinds into your garden as a natural fertiliser and insect repellent, which …
· Whether you own a commercial coffee machine or you simply want to make a fresh pot of coffee at home, you will need some basic supplies when it comes time to get to work. Since there are so many different brands and models of coffee machines on the market, the best place to start is by looking for a coffee machine cleaning tool kit.
· Unfortunately, fresh brewed coffee is simply too strong. But by making a much weaker “tea” from the spent grounds, it contains a more useful and safe level of nutrients. Making a fertilizing tea from coffee is actually a very simple process. The easiest method is to simply run another pot of water through your coffee maker.
· Coffee filters. Unbleached coffee filters are the easiest and most accessible form of filtration. A typical coffee filter is about 20 microns which is sufficient for edibles and topicals but not adequate for the best quality clean extracts. Two coffee filters can be stacked to provide a little better filtration than a single layer.
· This process removes calcium deposits or scale that can build up inside a coffee maker over time. I used the descaling solution from Keurig. Yesterday it told me to descale the pot which I did. Press 8oz and 12oz together for a few seconds the machine will turn on the center K will flash the descale light will stop flashing itll be steady on.
· Remove anything that’s removable (shelves, racks, holders) and wash them one by one in the sink using warm water and washing up liquid. Dry them thoroughly and pile them carefully on one side to go back into the fridge when it’s ready. Next, mix up a solution of two good tablespoons of baking soda in a litre of warm water to clean your fridge.
· Taking apart the group head revealed mild rusting, a screw missing, and the O-ring having solidified. Plus, there was a lot of dust inside the machine. Bugs had flown in and taken residence inside the pot as well. A deep clean & several repairs were necessary to make this work. My face dropped.
· General Cleaning Tips. In general, keeping the machine free of debris is the best way to get the best results. A can of compressed air can help remove debris inside the machine and get to areas & fibers we cannot see. Wiping down with a …
· Cover the black painted areas of the pot with newspaper taped to the inside and bottom of the flower pot. Spray paint the exposed area with two coats of white gloss spray paint. Before the paint dries on the last coat of white paint, carefully remove the frog tape and the newspaper. Voila, the bride-groom flower pot is now sporting a tuxedo!