How do you make Lee’s Coffee?
Pour Lee*s Coffee Concentrate and measured milk into a cup and stir Transfer the mixture into a kettle or pot and heat to 150 o F or microwave for approximately 30sec to 1min on high or until 150 o F. For better taste, heat with kettle or pot. Pour coffee mixture into serving cup. Add chocolate and stir with spoon.
How to make iced coffee at home?
Make this classic treat at home with our iced coffee recipe. Brew 200ml strong black coffee and let it cool completely. Blend with 50ml milk and a couple of handfuls of ice. Sweeten with homemade sugar syrup or maple syrup. Feel free to swap traditional milk with oat milk or almond milk. Whip up this iced latte for a refreshing coffee kick at home.
How to make a perfect espresso latte at home?
Whip up this iced latte for a refreshing coffee kick at home. Brew two espresso shots and mix with two tablespoons of sugar while it’s still hot. Once the sugar has dissolved, pour over ice to chill the espresso. Add 100ml milk and stir until combined. For a truly professional experience, see the best espresso machines for making coffee at home.
How do you make a iced iced latte?
Whip up this iced latte for a refreshing coffee kick at home. Brew two espresso shots and mix with two tablespoons of sugar while it’s still hot. Once the sugar has dissolved, pour over ice to chill the espresso.
· Cut. Take your pocket and sew a top stitch along the folded edge. Take one side and pin your pocket to it with the edges lining up on the sides and bottom, pin. Take the outer body and the pinned side, with the right sides facing each other, line up the corner and the edges and pin.
· Press. Attach a safety pin to one end of elastic, then feed it through the scrunchie, holding on to the safety pin and the end of the elastic. Place the raw end of the scrunchie inside the folded end. Sew close to the edge to secure, backstitching at the beginning and end.
· Watch my YouTube video tutorial which shows you exactly how to make your very own French Braid Table Runner. I hope you have fun making my French Braid Table Runner. Please be sure to send me pictures and tag me at #staceyleecreative I absolutely love seeing everyone’s creations.
· CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS: Measure the width of your folded tea towel, then times the width by 2 and add ½” for your seam allowances. For example, my folded teatowel measured 5″ (5″ x 2 = 10″ + ½” = 10½”) Cut one piece of fabric to the width that you worked out above by 34¾”.
· They are also fantastic stash busters and make great presents. If you have a layer cake you don’t know what to do with, you’ve just found the perfect project! You can also use scrap fabric by sewing pieces together to make up a 10” x 10″ square that you need.
· 30 years after helping create the internet, Tim Berners-Lee has a few ideas about how to make personal data more secure and drive innovation. By. Steve Hanley. Published. January 14, 2021. In the …
Some of the fabrics that can be used to make bojagi include silk, cotton, hemp, and ramie. There are many kinds of bojagi, as diverse as the items wrapped inside. Bojagi are named based on many different aspects, such as the social class of the intended user, how it was made, design, material, or size.
· 1. Create the screen flow shown above. In Lightning Experience, it is found under Process Automation | Flows. Click on “New Flow.”. Select Screen Flow. For those using Salesforce Classic, flow can be found in Create | Workflows & Approvals | Flows. Select the Screen Flow and click the Create button.
· Check for Searchlee generated files in the /Library/LaunchDaemons folder. In the “Go to Folder…” window, type the following text and press Go: /Library/LaunchDaemons. Carefully browse the entire list of files and pay special attention to recently created files, as well as files that have a suspicious name.