· Add milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt into a saucepan. Whisk them all together and place on medium heat. Heat until hot, but don’t let it boil. Add coffee into your mug and pour the milk mixture over it. You can add some whipped cream on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.
· BABY SPICE!!!! A super easy, memorable pumpkin sauce. This recipe makes about 4 oz of pumpkin sauce, made for one to last a week. If you prefer to make a larger batch, just double the amount! Combine all ingredients to a small sauce pan. On low heat, consistently mix all ingredients together for 5-7 minutes. Wait for it to cool for 10 minutes.
· *6 ounces of brewed coffee *2 tsp. of Gentle Sweet (use this chart if using a different sweetener) *3/4 cup of unsweetened almond or cashew milk *1 Tbsp. protein powder (do not leave this out, this is what makes the froth) *1/4 tsp. pumpkin spice flavoring (I find this one at my local Menards) Optional: Fat free Reddi Wip and 1 Tbsp. Half and Half
· Pumpkin Spice Coffee Season Is Here Officially! There’s just somewhat amazing about pumpkin spice products during the fall season. Like Lavender Lemonade Martini during summers, I need my Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew in the fall. For that extra sprint of spice and happiness in my life, I also like to ‘block up’ my house with the ‘’out of …
· Krusteaz’s pumpkin spice-flavored pancakes are made with real pumpkin and can make any breakfast much more exciting. New Hope Mills Pumpkin Spice Pancake & Muffin Mix, 2-Pack ($19.95; amazon.com )
· This cheesecake recipe doesn’t specifically call for pumpkin pie spice, but rather all of the ingredients to make pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, …
· Make your own pumpkin spice latte by warming pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, almond milk and a little pure maple syrup (if needed) in a small saucepan. Transfer to a blender, add hot coffee and blend well. Add pumpkin puree and spices to plain yogurt. Make a pumpkin spice smoothie.
· According to the pumpkin lovers at Chewboom, fans of Wawa will soon see a bevy of returning favorites to their menu, all with the traditional pumpkin spice and maple focus.It includes a long list of coffee, cappuccinos, smoothies, milkshakes, cold brews, lattes and the like. Pick a drink, ask for a shot of pumpkin spice and boom, welcome to Fall 2021.
· Zornio: Climate change is coming for your pumpkin spice, coffee, chocolate and wine. Changing the narrative on climate change to reach more popular topics such as food may help increase the sense of urgency. For decades scientists have tried to make people care about climate change.
· Since fall is right around the corner, I decided to make pumpkin spice-scented candles first and once those were a success, I tried eucalyptus-scented candles. Eucalyptus is truly a beautiful home fragrance and eucalyptus-scented candles make for a great holiday gift for anyone. It took me a few tries to calculate the exact amount of wax …