The rule of thumb is for healthy coffee drinking is: Enjoying your coffee with vitamin E rich almond milk and omega 3 charged chia seeds makes this smoothie rather super. You can make it in advance and sip it on your journey to work.
· 5. Protein Powder / Collagen [30:19] Alyssa says: Hi Robb and Nikki, Thank you for all the work you do to put out quality content for the healthy rebellion radio podcast. I’ve started listening only within the last few months, and I am hooked. I appreciate your valuable insight on everything from nutrition to politics and Medicare.
· There’s that much hanging around. I don’t do a ton of supplements. I put collagen peptides in my coffee every morning, half for the collagen benefits and half for the protein. In your mid 30s and on you need to do whatever you can to get as much collagen and protein as you can. I also keep a tub of protein powder around for when I need to make …
· Coffee grounds and egg shells can be extremely valuable to a gardener. Especially when it comes to powering plants naturally, and fighting off pests and disease. It just so happens that these two by-products of the breakfast table are teeming with powerful nutrients. Nutrients that not only help grow more productive plants, but healthier ones too.
· With this powder, you can put in a protein shake, smoothie, or any drink you want! It is on the pricier side starting at $27.99 however it does come in a big tub and lasts such a long time. Collagen is another wonderful vitamin that helps …
· Ok, technically matcha is green tea, but this ceremonial tea is a powder made from the whole leaf. Packed with L-Theanine, you’ll get the benefits of caffeine without the crash that follows a cup of coffee. Matcha is a great coffee alternative for those who don’t want to sacrifice their weekly coffee date – most cafés serve matcha now!
· Unflavored gelatin is made from animal collagen. It is an excellent choice if you are baking things like bread or muffins. To use it as a xanthan gum substitute, you’ll need 2 parts of gelatin for every 1 part xanthan gum. Keep in mind that gelatin isn’t vegan or vegetarian since most of it is made from pigskin. 4. Guar Gum
· I use both this protein powder and collagen powder in my morning smoothie (along with frozen blueberries, half a banana, juice of a lemon, milk and spinach) OK, these CRZ yoga clothes are really amazing- I heard about them from a few influencers and am SO SO impressed. I bought all these items and LOVE them.
· Collagen in your tea/coffee or mixed in your almond milk that will go on your cereal. Protein Shake; More Must Have Guides to THM at the Grocery Store . Store Bought THM on Plan Bread & Tortillas/Wraps. Store Bought THM on Plan Desserts . Store Bought THM on Plan Peanut Butter & Jelly. Store Bought THM on Plan Chips & Crackers
· Fill your coffee mug with hot water and dip the tube of mascara in it for few minutes. The heat will do miracles to your mascara – it will soften the dried solution and mascara will be as good as new. How do you soften hard mascara? Don’t put water into the tube. Instead, stand your tube in a mug of hot water. Leave it in for a few minutes.
· There is no reason to wait to make a change, set a new goal, shift your mindset or set boundaries for yourself – every day is a new day to do whatever the hell you want! George was born January 6 and I had made a plan to really let myself settle into his newborn-ness and slow down. Before the holidays I told Dave that I was going to scale …