The Jura Impressa automatic coffee machine speaks for itself. It works seamlessly to deliver a continuous flow of the creamiest, thickest and most delicious coffee of all. The brand’s class is unmatched, which is why its products are top-of-the-line with superior components.
Construction and design
The cool look of the machine, due to the glossy black mixed with some areas of matte black, creates an eye-catching appearance. The solid materials used by experienced craftsmen manage to make a unique machine that has everything in one place. Water is pushed down through the coffee beans under 15 bar pressure to allow for ideal blending. Also, the heat/temperature of the water is preserved by the thermoblock technology to get consecutive hot cups of coffee. In addition to this, the size is strategically small and compact to allow users to keep the machine anywhere. The coffee spout is adjustable so that multiple cups of different heights can be used by the machine. Users can easily enjoy a large cup of their favorite beverage in one sitting, any time of the day. The use of a single button has made the process easier and faster. It saves users a lot of time and effort. In addition, the strength of the coffee can be adjusted at the touch of a button for each cup.
The construction is sturdy and will withstand years of heavy use without needing repair. However, cleaning and maintenance are essential to ensure an even longer life.
The machine operates in energy saving mode.
- The compact espresso machine has ideal black color with sharp edges.
- The frame is durable.
- The spout from which coffee spurts out has adjustable height.
- The one-touch of a button does all the process and extracts the coffee from the machine in a minute.
- The foam made by the machine is light with the finest consistency.
- The price is slightly expensive for some users.
- There are no double boilers.
- There is no extra filter for filtering out hard water.
- No LCD display for quick and clear indications.