They concluded that strong evidence shows moderate coffee consumption (3 to 5 eight-ounce cups per day, or up to 400 milligram/day caffeine) isn’t tied to any long-term dangers for healthy people. Now, the word “healthy” is key (read on for more), and this is a general statement, not a directive.
· ShareTweetSharePin0 SharesDid you know that coffee can actually do a lot more than simply give you a boost in the morning? There are actually a number of health benefits to drinking coffee regularly. So, before you make the switch to herbal tea, read on to learn more about what coffee can do for you and […]
· A reputable study has found that drinking coffee of any kind lowers the risk of multiple types of liver disease and liver cancer. The study applies to ground, instant, caffeinated, and non-caffeinated coffee. The study’s authors followed 494,585 people for an average of 10.7 years. 384,818 participants in this group were coffee drinkers, with …
· Drinking up to three or four cups of caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee a day reduces your risk of developing and dying from chronic liver diseases, a new study found.
· Drinking coffee is a morning ritual for most adults. Coffee drinkers will tell you that it wakes them up and makes them more alert. While there are studies that show health benefits to this workplace staple, there are also convincing studies regarding its negative side effects.
· A wide variety of research studies show there are benefits of coffee consumption for hepatitis C and liver disease. Coffee benefits show to reduce the risk of liver damage for those with fibrosis and cirrhosis, along with the reduced risk of liver cancer for a variety of liver diseases such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
· What Drinking Black Coffee Says About You. People who drink black coffee might be at a lower risk of developing diseases, such as Parkinson’s, heart diseases, Type 2 diabetes and cancer, according to various studies, CNN reported. Research also suggests that if you like black coffee, then you’ll also probably like bitter dark chocolate, CNN …
· Benefits of Green Coffee to lose weight, prevent cancer, healthy teeth, lower cholesterol. Benefits of introducing green coffee . There has been an influx of media coverage about the health benefits of green tea. Most green coffee enthusiasts can base their opinion of green coffee around their own experiences with the drink.
· According to a later interview, drinking black coffee (anything other than water) is the equivalent of being in 40 – 50% of a fast . Benefits exist for glucose metabolism and insulin, but many elements of the fast are broken.
· Drinking Tea – The Health Benefits. Herbal teas have been used for centuries to cure minor ailments. Whether or not you believe that they do have specific medicinal benefits, one thing the teas do have is a high vitamin content. Why not substitute your coffee or diet drink for a delicious fruity tea instead.
· Humanities You enjoy drinking coffee but are particular about the temperature (T) of your coffee. If the temperature is greater than or equal to 70 degrees Celsius [°C], the coffee is too hot to drink; less than or equal to 45°C is too cold by your standards. Your coffee pot produces coffee at the initial […]