How to create and publish a coffee table book?
Types of Photo Books
- Vacation Photos. Travel photo books make great conversation starters, making them one of the best options for a coffee table book.
- Wedding Photos. If you’ve recently had a wedding or you’re looking to breathe new life into your old wedding photos, a wedding photo book is a great way to …
- Portfolios. …
- Family Albums or Year-in-Review Books. …
- Guest Books. …
How to choose coffee table books?
Coffee table books need to perform several functions. Firstly, they need to look good on your coffee table. For this reason they need to have a cover that is appealing to have on display. Although this will often mean a book with beautiful photographs and images on the cover, something striking and monochromatic can look just as good.
Why do we love coffee table books?
Perhaps part of the reason why coffee table books continue to appeal to us is that their contents often awaken the emotion of awe, says Augustin. They’re often full of stunning and impressive imagery, and it’s no mystery why awe feels good to us.
How to design a coffee table book?
The process can become something of a chicken-and-egg cycle that goes like this:
- Who is going to read this book? Your answer affects the next one:
- How many copies will you need? Your answer affects the next one:
- How should it be printed? Your answer affects the next one:
- What price should you put on the book? Your answer affects the first one.
- What trim size can you use for your book? …