What are the health benefits of tea versus coffee?
Coffee and tea have both been found to have several protective effects on health. A massive study showed drinking either brew can be tied to a brain health benefit. Drinking two to three cups of either or both brews daily was associated with a lower risk …
Why you should definitely replace your coffee with tea?
Why You Should Be Drinking Tea Instead Of Coffee
- Caffeine, But Not Too Much Friends, I can’t survive early mornings without caffeine. Tea has caffeine. …
- Flavanoids! Flavanoids are powerful antioxidants found in tea and other foods. …
- Protects Lungs Lab tests showed that water consumption did not protect lungs from secondhand smoke. …
- Warms You Up Cold night? …
What are some harmful effects of tea and coffee?
Coffee is highly acidic and is irritating to the gastrointestinal tract. Coffee can bring an dyspepsia. Coffee can stimulate the gall bladder to bring about gall bladder attacks. So now you must have known about the harmful effects of tea and coffee. These are good if you take in limited quantity and for occasional.
What are the health hazards of tea and coffee?
Some of those negatives include:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Irregular heartbeat
- Accelerates bone loss. Src.