11 Inspiring Coffee Bar Ideas That Deserve a Place in Your Home. 1 Invite Guests to Grab-n-Go. Encourage early-bird overnight guests to help themselves to a cup o’ joe with a coffee bar stocked with all of the … 2 Shabby Chic Coffee Bar. 3 Vertical Coffee Bar. 4 Minimalist Coffee Bar. 5 Seasonal Coffee Bar.
It’s a good idea to set up the coffee in a place that’s away from heavy traffic. A side table, desk, or counter top would work just fine. Make sure to have regular and decaf coffee and label them as such. Provide 3 flavored liqueurs for an indulgent treat.
TIP: It is not “a rule of thumb” that you have a kitchen coffee bar. It would be wise to place a coffee bar in your dining room, entertainment room, or home office, too! Even living rooms can look great with a customized design for a bar to be hidden behind closed doors. Either way, here are some coffee bar ideas you can get inspiration from.
We drink it in the morning, in the afternoon, and some even drink it at night. But for special occasions I love the decadence of adding flavors to coffee. Adding things you wouldn’t drink every day like flavored liqueurs or whipped cream are what make a coffee bar so special.
Earlier this week, I share a cozy neutral hot cocoa bar that I prepared along with some tips to help you get started. Today I am sharing a festive holiday coffee bar! I’m teamed up with Nespresso and Williams Sonoma to prepare some tips and tricks, along with some yummy festive coffee drinks for this Holiday season. Jose and I love drinking coffee, it gets us through the day. We …
· Lisa Davidson • 14 September, 2021. Located in Brovary, a city in Kyiv Oblast in northern Ukraine, Simon Coffee Bar delights caffeine addicts with third wave brews, freshly baked sweet treats, and a rotating selection of international wines. Designed by Kyiv-based architect Nataly Galtseva and master of arts, Maria Chobotar, the 80 square …
· Designed to be a coffee boutique bar as part of a larger resort complex, The Tower Flower’s spherical frame features facades that mimic flowers blooming with rich orange corten steel modules that form the structure’s large petals. Twisting throughout the building’s interior, a winding ramp emulates the flow and curve of a river to allow …
· These include the coffee mascarpone in the Tiramisu and Matcha Souffle ($18.90), Coconut Affogato ($7) and a good selection of artisanal drinks. Brunch menu is pretty limited with only Scrambled Egg on Toast ($11) and some sides such as Truffle Fries ($10), Mentaiko Fries ($12) and Cheesy Melt Fries ($12).
· Neighborhood is their coffee bar and shake store, a refuel station for members of the cycling studio and the public to grab a cup of pre and post-workout beverages. Featuring a sleek granite bar counter and a chromed Slayer espresso machine, the menu is pretty concise with only Black ($3.50), White ($4.50) and Shakes ($9).
· Whereas at Jungle Groove, there is no food or espresso-based drinks but filtered coffee instead during the day. After 5pm, the space is transformed into a bar with interesting cocktails ($18 – $20) such as Scotch Whiskey-based Joo Chiat Boulevard named after their geographic location.
· Although a bit on the pricier end, Substance Café is one of the hottest coffee spots around right now for those seeking a unique coffee experience. Its spunky and award-winning barista owners have a no sugar, no takeaway, and no food policy, allowing you to truly enjoy coffee in its purest form.
· That means drinks — soda, juice, coffee, tea, bottled water, beer, wine and mixed drinks — will be included, but they’re limited to a cost of $9, which excludes tipples made with top-shelf spirits. The included Wi-Fi package is Xcelerate Surf, which allows passengers to check email, post on social and access websites from up to two devices.
· A new business that combines the sport of pickleball with a southern-inspired restaurant and bar, is planning to open in Summerville in the fall of 2022. The concept, Pickle Bar, will be located in the Nexton community. CHS Today, which first reported the news, says consultants for the project include Outdoor Spatial Design, Hensley & […]
Prairie By Craftsmen cafe is an exterior facing eatery in Cluny Court with two dining areas – an outdoor “greenhouse” area and an indoor air-conditioned space. Known for its good coffee, its food menu includes typical brunch dishes, salads, pasta and some meat dishes. Read more. Prairie By Craftsmen 501 Bukit Timah Road Cluny Court #01-05C