· Whenever I get exhausted enough to drink coffee in the afternoon (which somehow seems “wrong” to me), I inevitably end up lying down right after drinking it, while mentally berating myself for wasting coffee and ruining my nap (“you’ll never sleep now, you just drank coffee!”). But then I always wake up refreshed about 20 minutes later.
· INTERNATIONAL COFFEE DAY 2021. A moment to celebrate the coffee industry, we’re stretching International Coffee Day into days with a special offer on a small lot, Evangelista, from Costa Rica. Available for a limited period only, we hope you’ll join us as 20% of sales will go towards World Coffee Research and Project Waterfall .
· Switch from coffee to green tea. It turns out green tea is credited with a lot of the same benefits as water. Coffee can dehydrate. Make sure you don’t drink it too late in the day, though, so it doesn’t affect your ability to sleep. I stop drinking anything with caffeine by noon. Focus on sleep.
· Limonana is a drink that I only learned about a few years ago (and wrote about here) and that I enjoyed so much yesterday that I put up a new pitcher at lunch time, and have it chilling in the fridge for later.Since I wrote about it in 2016, I have lost more than 50 pounds and put my type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure into remission, so no longer make that sugary …
· For centuries, coffee shops have offered so much more than just the drinks they serve. From the penny universities of the 17th and 18th centuries to the third wave coffee shops of today, they provide a neutral environment where people can socialise, reflect, and debate over a cup of coffee.
· Fire Department Coffee prices range from $12.99 to $19.99 (depending on the flavor you choose) for a bag of ground or whole bean coffee or a box of coffee pods. To guarantee the freshest coffee every time, it is only available directly from the manufacturer. Source: Manufacturer supplied review sample.
· Too long to give up. View all posts by AuAu → This entry was posted in Coffee Drinking and tagged drawings , images , literature , Online Writing , Story , Writing .
· Easy ways to drink more water. Dr. Williams recommends infusing your water with zesty fruits to give it a kick. “Try soaking cucumber, lemon, lime, orange or pineapple slices in your water overnight. These add extra nutrients to your water.”. You can also freeze lemons, limes or other fruit to use as ice cubes.
· Is It Too Late For Democracy? May 28, 2021 By Thom Hartmann Leave a Comment. Republicans in the US Senate just filibustered a January 6th bipartisan commission, and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer failed to take the opportunity to call for a vote on a rules change in the Senate to end the filibuster. That’s a disaster.
· Monica likes to drink coffee because of her late father’s influence. This special metal pot was also specially made by her father, who had asked a craftsman to make it for her. Now, it is a treasured memento of her father.